Breakdown assistance. You’ll never drive alone.
Trouble? We’re there on the double.
You're never alone when you’re behind the wheel of your MINI. In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong when you’re out on the road, swift and professional advice is just a phone call away. If our technicians can’t fix your MINI on the spot, we’ll arrange for it to be towed to your preferred MINI dealer, where we’ll quickly restore it to its former glory.
Had a breakdown?
- Stop the engine, turn on your hazard lights and set up your warning triangle.
- Make sure you are as visible as possible.
- Call MINI on 01-637-3608 or + 353 1 637 3608 from abroad (International call charges will be subject to your phone provider)
- Try not to worry. We’ll get you to you as quickly as we can.
- Phone advice from MINI technical experts.
- Round-the-clock roadside assistance.
- Car recovery or towing to your nearest MINI Service Centre.
- Available to whoever is driving your MINI, even if it’s not you.
MINI Insured Warranty & Insured Emergency Service are underwritten and sold by AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Global Assistance Europe, located at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with corporate identification No 33094603 registered at the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) No 12000535 and authorised by L’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) in France. MINI Insured Warranty & Insured Emergency Service are administered in the UK by AWP Assistance UK Ltd, trading as MINI Insured Warranty and Insured Emergency Services. Registered in England No. 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London EC3P 3DS, UK and AWP Assistance Ireland Ltd Registered in Ireland number 163174. Registered Office: 18b Beckett Way, Park West Business Campus, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, D12 R297, Ireland.
AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for the conduct of business rules.
AWP Assistance UK Ltd acts as agent for AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch in the Republic of Ireland for the receipt of customer money, settling claims, complaints handling and handling premium refunds.Empty Text