Maintenance and Repair. The odd nip and tuck for your MINI.
MINI CAN FIX IT.
For servicing and repairs big or small, trust your MINI to the experts. Our magician-like technicians will get it looking good as new and working like a dream, using Genuine MINI Parts and signature MINI expertise.
Should your MINI be involved in an accident, remember it is your choice and not your insurer’s, as to who repairs it. By insisting that your MINI is repaired at a MINI Approved Bodyshop, you can be assured that only Genuine MINI Parts and the latest Approved MINI repair techniques will be used to return your MINI to its original Euro NCAP safety rating.
The complimentary MINI Accident Recovery service means that should your MINI ever be undriveable following an incident, we'll always be on hand to take your MINI to your nearest MINI Approved Bodyshop.
A wide range of expert repair services are also on offer to take care of even the most minor of cosmetic damage to your MINI. Using innovative scuff, scratch, glass and alloy wheel repair techniques, as well as machine polish methods, we’ll bring your MINI back to its best.
Whether it's major or minor, all repair work is completed by MINI Approved Technicians, using the latest technology and techniques, with only Genuine MINI Parts. What's more, you're assured of the very best service thanks to the MINI Approved Bodyshop Customer Promise. Keep your car 100% MINI with MINI Approved Bodyshops.
for a quick spruce up.
Car wash, interior clean, window clean, dashboard clean and polish, seat cover clean and carpet clean and condition.
for the full works.
Get all of the above plus a wheel rim clean, engine clean and an all over hand polish.
Mini Pit Stop.
We know you're busy, so with MINI Pit Stop you'll be back on the road in a jiffy, which means there's no need for you to be without your MINI for the whole day.
- A MINI Pit Stop visit lasts a maximum of 90 minutes, and you'll be amazed at the range of service & maintenance tasks that can be completed in that time by your MINI Centre.
- Without the need for collection & delivery or a loan car, the earliest appointment date can usually be offered.
- The service team can chat with you in person during your MINI's visit.
With all work completed, your MINI will be ready to head back onto the road. All within 90 minutes.
No time to waste? Contact your local MINI Centre to see whether a Pit Stop visit is right for your MINI, and to make a booking.
MINI Approved Technicians will carry out any maintenance work to help keep your MINI running smoothly. They’ll check everything from the brakes to the exhaust all in a quick 20 minute session. You may even find that come MOT and servicing time, you’ve nipped any problems in the bud, saving you precious time and money.
- MINI Approved Tyres are marked with a 'star' emblem - proof that your MINI's replacement tyres are every bit as good as the originals
- Your local MINI Centre will be more than happy to carry out a tyre health check for you
- Run-flat tyres mean that even with a puncture, you can safely continue your journey for up to 50 miles at 50 mph until you reach a MINI Centre.
- You can revamp your MINI with a wide choice of designer alloys
- Benefit from the latest MINI technology, from up-to-the minute navigation to Bluetooth connectivity.
- Personalise your MINI with genuine accessories, created for your car.
- All retrofitted by expert technicians to smoothly integrate with your MINI.
HOTLINKED TO YOUR MINI CENTRE.
MINI Teleservices is a collection of innovative and intelligent features which make life as a MINI owner effortlessly convenient – from monitoring your battery charge to alerting your MINI Centre when your car is due a service. And what’s more, Teleservices is standard on MINI Hatch & Clubman models from March 2016 and Convertible models from July 2016.
full service range.
The whole range of services we offer, using top-quality Genuine MINI Parts, is guaranteed for two years.
|MINI Inspection I||Moreinformation|
|MINI Inspection II||Moreinformation|
|New front brake pads||Moreinformation|
|New rear brake pads||Moreinformation|
|New front brake discs||Moreinformation|
|New rear brake discs||Moreinformation|
|New brake fluid||Moreinformation|
|New front suspension struts||Moreinformation|
|New rear shock absorbers||Moreinformation|