FINANCING YOUR MINI. OUR MINI FINANCE PRODUCTS.
MINI SELECT - KEEPING YOUR OPTIONS OPEN.
DEPOSIT + monthly payments + optional final payment
MINI Select, our Personal Contract Purchase product, is our most popular car finance product for new and used MINIs.
We defer a portion of your MINI’s value to the very end of your finance agreement, which becomes your optional final payment. This final payment is your MINI’s Guaranteed Future Value and it’s based on what we think your MINI will be worth when your finance ends.
MORE MINI FOR YOUR MONEY.
As you are deferring a proportion of the car’s value until the end of the agreement, your monthly payments could be less than you think. This may give you the flexibility to add more options to your MINI, or upgrade to a higher spec model, all within your budget. Or just pay less a month for the MINI you want, compared to Hire Purchase, where you own your MINI at the end of the agreement (although the total amount payable for you to own it may be more).
HOW IT WORKS.
Simply choose a MINI you like and we’ll arrange a finance package that suits you, depending on how long you want your contract to last (usually between 24 and 60 months), your annual mileage and your deposit. Whether you have a monthly payment or particular deposit in mind, we can rustle up a repayment plan to suit your budget and lifestyle.
The Guaranteed Future Value lets you keep your options open at the end of your agreement. Your choice will be based on the future value of the car, which is why it’s important that your mileage estimate is spot on. Depending on what the market value is when you come to change your car, you have the flexibility to choose from one of the following options:
- Pay the optional final payment and own your beloved MINI.*
- Part-exchange your MINI for a shiny new one.**
- Hand your MINI back.***
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your hire–purchase agreement your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit, a hire- purchase agreement, a consumer-hire agreement or a BNPL agreement in the future.
WARNING : You may have to pay charges if you pay off a hire-purchase agreement early.
BMW Financial Services (Ireland) DAC trading as MINI Financial Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- *The optional final payment (and option to purchase fee) are payable at the end of the agreement if you decide to purchase the car. We remain the owner of the car during the agreement and we may become entitled to recover the car if you do not keep up your repayments.
- **If you part exchange the vehicle for a new MINI, any surplus in the vehicle’s part exchange value over the optional final payment (and credit completion fee and option to purchase fee) can be used as a deposit towards a new MINI.
- ***If the vehicle’s value is less than the optional final payment, you can pay the credit completion fee and hand it back to us without paying the optional final payment. However additional charges may be payable for both excess mileage (actual mileage higher than agreed contract mileage) and vehicle condition (using the standards set by the BMW Financial Service Vehicle Condition Guide). If your agreement is regulated by the Consumer Credit Act, this contractual option will be in addition to your statutory right to end the agreement early.