BMW Automotive (Ireland )Limited Disclaimer.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in this competition. The Contest is organised & sponsored by BMW Automotive ( Ireland) Limited (“ Promoter”)Everyone who participates (the ‘Participants’) in the Contest fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms & Conditions.
The Promoter’s address is BMW Automotive (Ireland) Limited. Registered Office: Swift Square, Santry Demesne, Dublin 9, D09 R802, Ireland.
1. The prize includes the use of a MINI vehicle for one weekend (Friday to Monday Inclusive) must be redeemed before the end of December 2022. The prize is available to a 21+ years old person with a full clean driver’s license.
2. The Competition will be on the MINI IRELAND website, MINI.ie.
3. Entries are made by following the link on the QR code MINI.ie and answering the following question by submitting your answer to email@example.com:
Would you like to be in with a chance to win a MINI Electric for the weekend? To enter please answer the following question and don’t forget to donate to Dogs Trust: Who have MINI Ireland most recently partnered with?
4. Competition is open from 00:01am 09.07.2022 until 11:59pm 12.07.2022 inclusive. Winner will be announced Wednesday 13th of July. All entries received after this time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
6. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is as stated, non-transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. Prize Availability: If the winner is unavailable or unable to avail of the prize, the prize will then be awarded to the next choice. This will continue to occur until an available winner can avail of the prize. The winner will NOT be awarded a cash or prize equivalent.
9. Losing Prize: Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Eligibility for Participation:
1. The Contest is only open to individuals who, at the time of entry: are resident in the Republic of Ireland and must be over 16 years of age. Proof of identity, age & address may be required.
2. Employees and agents of the Promoter and its associated companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are excluded from entry. Only one entry per person, per household.
Tax Implications: The Promoterassumes no responsibility for the competition winners individual tax liabilities in relation to any taxes (Benefit in Kind or otherwise) associated with receiving the vehicle for the 4 day period.
Data Protection and publicity:
1. If you are the winner of this prize drawn you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Competition Rules: Disqualification Unsportsmanlike Behaviour: The Promoter reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person or contestant.
- Disclaimers Liability: The Promoter and the Participants are liable for any claims subject to the Contest under the usual Irish law, subject to the qualifications below.
Operational Issues: The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, caused by e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper
- conduct of the Contest, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or select winners from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Promoter reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operating errors at any time.
- Limitation on Liability: In no event shall the Promoter be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits damages arising from your Entry into the Contest. Jurisdiction & Amendments
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- Amendments: The Promoter may modify the Terms & Conditions and such modifications shall be effective upon posting on the webpage
- Conditions of vehicle use: Road tax for the vehicle will be provided and insurance will be provided according to the conditions outlined in the Promoter’s Disclaimer. Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions as outlined in SECTION 2 will entitle the Promoter to revoke the prize.